Cocoa and Sugarplum Cocoa and Sugarplum

Muy bueno :D
And the face with that kiss is amusing on top of the adorableness ^_^

cecameron responds:

Why thank ya!!

RABBIT SEASON RABBIT SEASON

Interesting art style, very well done with the rabbit.
As for the goal/meaning, my guess is it's a statement on how we overlook the fact that human beings are animals as well, technically prey animals were it not for technology. Perhaps.

TOOOOOOOF + TOOOOOOOF +

This was actually pretty funny. The toof puns were pretty humorous in how silly and stupid they were, and the dick tooth repeatedly saying he was a dick tooth was hilarious and unexpected.

False False

I got to the door and fell through the floor. Not cool bro.

The physics are so weird. It's not like other games in which double jumps take place. You jump way higher if you do an immediate double jump.

Worp Worp

It's really well done despite being so simplistic, making it effectively a minimalistic game. The controls and mechanics are slightly confusing, because it takes a bit to find out how to maintain a larger playing field, as opposed to being stuck with a smaller one. Perhaps some "tips" in-game" would be helpful. Other game modes for a second or updated version. A game mode where as your dodging, there's little enemies homing in. After a while perhaps they speed up. After so many dodges, let's say 25, you can get a temporary bonus to shoot balls and enemies in the same sense as an old fashion game, where you have one projectile, and you can't shoot again until it's collided with something. A game mode where you have one always opposing your location, whilst another one always opposes your position OUTSIDE the circle, on an even bigger circle. Only counting dodges of course in/on the circle you happen to be at. Perhaps an automatc switching every so often, either by random intervals of time, or by points basis.

There's so much you could do with this game! I humbly ask you to stick to it, and create something even more suprisingly unique than what you've shared with us here. :)

MAXGLOCKLINGGAMES responds:

Thanks man :)

I'm kinda turned off from making games for a while because this one was a total flop and put me in some major debt. But maybe someday I'll come back with something even more unique :)

Thanks for playing!

SpiderSpin SpiderSpin

It would help to read the description before trying to play, as advice for some simpletons. To be honest the game is quite interesting. Good music, entertaining, addictive, a bit difficult, but it keeps you in suspense. I gave up on the level with the flower and the pollen though, a bit annoying falling off the branch on the second or third run back each time.

Take Yo Pants Off Take Yo Pants Off

That beat is fucking dope. The slayer and the quality of the synths is fantastic. Funny laugh at the end too :D

stnlvsthlttlchldrn :O stnlvsthlttlchldrn :O

I don't how you did what you did, but that slayer sounds dope as fuck.

Orchestral Redline Orchestral Redline

I think the orchestra has a nice quality, but needs some more things like flutes for example or some sort of woodwind to play some soft melodies along with it. The percussion unfortunately doesn't quite fit, though I like what you went for. I think what would really work is some drums if you could find them, that have a "timpani-like" sound. I know that there were samples of similar styled drums back in ol FL7, that I used for my track Requiem probably in 08 or 09. Not saying I did a good job with them, since I didn't even know how to change synths other than X and Y controls without ruining them(lol). The cymbals kind of have the "dance" sound to them, so along with the snare, they don't quite belong, but I think with a little soul-searching for the right sounds, and a bit more to bring this together in a baroque style, you could make this really great. :)

Daydream-Anatomy responds:

I have to totally agree with you, maybe I should have searched for a more natural sounding snare, I'm sure I have one somewhere, I have battery, (it has a TON of drum sounds, but the way it's set up makes some hard to find, and time consuming) ...it's a hard sound bank to sift though.
If I rework this song I'm definitely gonna look at your critique and try some of your suggestions and see how it sounds.

Orchestra is one of the things I"v ealways wanted to do well, but back when, could not, but believe me, this is better than my very early attempts. XD I should probably be pickier with all my sounds to be honest.
Thanks for the in depth critiques, much appreciated.
-strat