False False

I got to the door and fell through the floor. Not cool bro.

The physics are so weird. It's not like other games in which double jumps take place. You jump way higher if you do an immediate double jump.

Worp Worp

It's really well done despite being so simplistic, making it effectively a minimalistic game. The controls and mechanics are slightly confusing, because it takes a bit to find out how to maintain a larger playing field, as opposed to being stuck with a smaller one. Perhaps some "tips" in-game" would be helpful. Other game modes for a second or updated version. A game mode where as your dodging, there's little enemies homing in. After a while perhaps they speed up. After so many dodges, let's say 25, you can get a temporary bonus to shoot balls and enemies in the same sense as an old fashion game, where you have one projectile, and you can't shoot again until it's collided with something. A game mode where you have one always opposing your location, whilst another one always opposes your position OUTSIDE the circle, on an even bigger circle. Only counting dodges of course in/on the circle you happen to be at. Perhaps an automatc switching every so often, either by random intervals of time, or by points basis.

There's so much you could do with this game! I humbly ask you to stick to it, and create something even more suprisingly unique than what you've shared with us here. :)

MAXGLOCKLINGGAMES responds:

Thanks man :)

I'm kinda turned off from making games for a while because this one was a total flop and put me in some major debt. But maybe someday I'll come back with something even more unique :)

Thanks for playing!

SpiderSpin SpiderSpin

It would help to read the description before trying to play, as advice for some simpletons. To be honest the game is quite interesting. Good music, entertaining, addictive, a bit difficult, but it keeps you in suspense. I gave up on the level with the flower and the pollen though, a bit annoying falling off the branch on the second or third run back each time.

Epos Epos

Well done.

To be honest, I was quite skeptical that a flash RPG could be a good game, mainly because I would expect flash to limit its capabilities, but I'm impressed with this one. The graphics, artwork, and battle system are great. At first I thought the talent trees would be stifiling because of how narrow the choices were, compared to say MMOs, but when I started playing some more I started to see how each talent I was using was coming in handy, and made sure I designated each character a role. I was a bit iffy at start in terms of the story, because it wasn't a bad premise, it just seemed like one that would be a bit hard to build a game upon, but like say, Final Fantasy the characters each having their own personality in a sense kind of makes an underlying story in a sense. I've just gotten to level 9, at about an hour in, and am loving things so far. Might be playing this as a good reason not to play black ops.

Normally when I see people rating submissions with 10's they seem a bit unfitting, but with this game I've found nothing discerning about, and feel it deserving.
Good job guys!

Reimagine :The Game: Reimagine :The Game:

Nicely done. Loved the take on Wikileaks.

Took me a while to get used to the physics, and I was raging hard at first. Couldn't figure out how to do the double rainbow and kept hitting that stupid last edge. Wanted to blam this shit so hard. Then I got it and was like "Ah...."*refreshing*
I was honestly just expecting a shitty meme-tastic flash thing, but it turned out to be a decent shitty meme-tastic flash thing, so good job.

Name That Pokemon Name That Pokemon

Samonosuke

doesn't register, nor samonosuke akechi, for onimusha.

Other than that, the ones I don't know annoying me, the rest of it, is pretty much flawless. Good job.

Also the sounds could use a bit of quieter volume, They're a tadbit too loud.

Chao raiser Chao raiser

wtf?

I won? I just leveled him up twiceand won.

Egg Designer 2.0 Egg Designer 2.0

MOAR!

Needs Moar. Give it addictive little loop, somewhere findable in the audio portal.

Won't take too long I'm sure.

Also Maybe More Quotes, some stitches or scars, diferent color options? idk...

Pants... can't have a naked egg lol. Just think of things, maybe diferent tabs with diferent items, if you know how to do that idk if that's hard or not. Anyway good luck at 3.0 2/5 4/10

(It wasn't horrible lol. It was entertaining for about 30 seconds. :P)

Jak136 responds:

Thanks you are one of the only people that gave me some suggestions. Thanks for the review.

SHIFT 2 SHIFT 2

Great game

Very challenging.... I gave up :P
Oh, and your mom is a lie. ^_^

Madness interactive Madness interactive

Troublesome.

This could be even better if it had a way for you to know where your mouse is -_-
I keep hitting the ad below and going to adultfriendfinder when trying to kill enemies :\ then all progress becomes nothing.