Cocoa and Sugarplum Cocoa and Sugarplum

Muy bueno :D
And the face with that kiss is amusing on top of the adorableness ^_^

cecameron responds:

Why thank ya!!

RABBIT SEASON RABBIT SEASON

Interesting art style, very well done with the rabbit.
As for the goal/meaning, my guess is it's a statement on how we overlook the fact that human beings are animals as well, technically prey animals were it not for technology. Perhaps.

TOOOOOOOF + TOOOOOOOF +

This was actually pretty funny. The toof puns were pretty humorous in how silly and stupid they were, and the dick tooth repeatedly saying he was a dick tooth was hilarious and unexpected.

Lullaby for a Princess Lullaby for a Princess

I want to start off by saying I'm not a fan of My Little Pony, at all. Not even a bit sadly. Tried Watching parodies of it, and youtube poops of it, and I may have tried watching it, though I can't remember for certain. The only thing that stands out that I vaguely remember liking was a parody of Epic Meal Time.

But I was blown away here with the fabulously drawn and so lively fluid animations and backgrounds and really everything as to how it came together and worked so well. I effectively watched it twice, because the first time my computer monitor, being a TV, couldn't have any good sound quality, had to rely on how it appealed visually in terms of story. At first it's like "Ehh ponies..." But I thought, in order to give it a fair shot, it'd be best to look at it as though they are what they are. Animalistic personifications of people. So I tried really hard to just think of it that way, and it's got a bit of a scary nature to that theme for sure. The fight itself felt anime-esque, which is usually a turn off, but given the epicness of what they are doing (Good vs. Evil it appears) it's not that hard to overlook that.

The second time with the music, in headphones I could make a lot more, and I really just got swept into the sea of music, while the vocals as great as they are were almost an ambiance of strings. Still I did catch some of it, but unfortunately as a non-MLP person, not a brony, though not a hater; I couldn't help but be disappoint hearing pony. I know.

But it was really well done, and it's great to see that you all definitely made a great work together, and that time was certainly well-spent. Well done. :D

Jacque's Balloons Jacque's Balloons

I'm surprised so many people didn't get the end. If I'm not mistaken, the balloons are metaphorical for flowers at the end.

Court Ordered - The Beginning Court Ordered - The Beginning

Dude, I'd definitely enjoy a half-hour series of this. It started off only very briefly irritating because of Meyer's voice, but when you warm up to it, it's as strange as it is unique. My favorite things were him looking in the wrong direction still when the cop said "I'm over here" and the Altoids joke.

Honestly, this was very well done. I'd love to hear of more if you guys follow through with any more videos or teasers or etc. of this.

Tomorrows-Nobody responds:

GOOD NEWS! You can help make that a reality! Raising money for a pilot on Kickstarter right now: http://kck.st/1ScjtKb

L.I.A.R - The Human Animal L.I.A.R - The Human Animal

Very nice. I love what you did with "What it do? Where it from?" and "Alabaster Ladder" and "Squigglies".

Baman: The Animated series Baman: The Animated series

I'm torn between 4 and 5 because of the idea of what I see it as and your intended goal in what you've done here respectively.

With how I view it as its own piece of work, I think it's very well done. The closeness and faithful nature to the original animated series is superb. And I agree with I'm sure many others who have to have said that it combines the serious original with the silliness of Baman almost effortlessly(though I'm sure it took quite a bit of effort on your end to make it happen, it still gives off the impression that there's much more you're capable of; like this was a "flick of the wrist.") and I liked the show as a kid, as well as I enjoy Baman and Piderman now. I'm surprised I never thought of anything like this before, and it wasn't until I saw "Da Baman house" that I realized why this was listed as a parody.

With how you mean for it to be, I imagine, it's absolutely spot-on. Nothing but attention to detail, and possibly a lot of time went into this, and if it didn't, then see what I said above about it seeming effortlessly. I'm not the type to rate and review "5/5 LOL So Good!", but I'm tempted to give it a damn good rating. I decide, that I'll rate it along the lines of a conjunction of the two, with 4.5/5. :)

Nicely done. I haven't come across your animations before, but this definitely makes me interested in looking into more of your stuff.

Yasuko Yasuko

I agree with rancky, but more so in musical changes to fit mood. Sound effects can very quickly ruin a mood.

I have to say, it's a bit drawn-out, but makes me wonder about what sort of metaphor that bear can be. Child-like innocence, comfort, and so on. In the case of innocence, it would be Yasuko, but the bear would be some sort of courageous exploration.

If it were a sense of comfort I would disagree with the message, but if it were something internal or external that symbolizes and embodies the idea of "putting yourself out there", I'm curious as to what it is. Something that I've been lacking and only seldom find.

Outside of this, nice work. :)

Time Time

I like it. The images/drawing are really well done. The only thing I seem to get from it is how short time is

Other than that, there's not much of a message in my opinion, so I'm not too impressed.Props on the freaky psychadelic look. :)